Snape kills Dumbledore.
The main character has been dead the whole time.
WE'RE HAVING A BOY!!!!
My MS Paint skills are unparallelled. unparalelled. unparalelleelelled.
This explains the dislocated ribs.
But for reals. Look at how cute that little guy is! This is practically the only internet-appropriate one, because our lil exhibitionist was just flashing his business all over the place. Our ultrasound technician definitely made a joke about finding a third leg...we figured it wouldn't be fair to the other babies to post junk shots. They might grow up never feeling like a real man. Home Alone 2, anyone? haha.
We got a lot of props on our good news while I yelled "We're having a boy!!" to every car and person on the ride home from the hospital. I got a huge thumbs up and a funky dance from the Santa sign-twirler on Beacon, which was the 2nd best moment of the day.
All kidding aside, we are in love. That baby loves his daddy already; he kicks for him all the time. Just look at that fuzzy little hair! Precious- in that ooky fetus sort of way. Congrats to the people who guessed right...which is almost everyone except my dad. Sorry, Dad, you'll get em next time. So far, our front-running boy name has been Isaac since like September, so don't ruin it. Or else.
This is Little Mister getting his drink on...don't be grossed out. That amniotic fluid is 95% hot chocolate. I also like his pensive chin on fist look. He must be demonstrating his excellent retention of all those long Art History lectures by posing as "The Thinker."
THE END


Oh my gosh you really are pregnant!! Isaac. The perfect black name.... But you should probably spell it izaak like Utah does.. maybe throw in a 2 instead of a z for good measure.
ReplyDeleteSICK is isaac a utard name?? NOOO I SAID NOT TO RUIN ITTTTTTTT
ReplyDeleteI have yet to meet an Isaac or an Izaak from Utah Melissa so you're good (or I'm just telling you that to make you feel better). Look at that little guy! I'm really glad you spent all that time on MS Paint giving him his first BSU outfit. It really is perfect for his debut to the blogging world. Much better than his flashing approach...
ReplyDeleteThat a FREAKING AWESOME video!!! Talk about a good shot - I can almost guess what he looks like - ADORABLE, of course!
ReplyDelete