It's always 5 o'clock on Cinco de Mayo somewhere... Basically, Halloween was good times. We have pretty much given up on the dream of going as Aunt Jemima (JT) and a waffle (me) because we can never find the right dress that fits JT. Next year, it will be interesting what to do with a baby...our ideas for next year are a family of sock monkeys, Will Smith and me as that old man and the babe as a little alien from Men In Black, or Turk, Carla, and baby Izzy from Scrubs. JT is basically Turk anyways. They're both allergic to shellfish, for crying out loud. We had a good time hitting up Tasia and Alan's party, watching the Stanford Nerds barely squeak past the USC Butterfingers, and then getting together with some couples at the Other Cole's place. Kids have it really lame...all they get to do is beg on the street for arterial plaque and and a sucrose hangover in the morning. I've realized that I have a thing for costumes. I am in no place to judge this girl: I definitely wore this to school on a day that wasn't Halloween. This was the easiest job I've ever had:This was my bike helmet the entire summer of 09 I still own this, to the dismay of my husband. This has happened so many times, I could never count them all. And this beauty, inspired by the Les Bois version above, was one of the best birthday presents I ever received and has been worn more times than I should probably admit. As if these alone weren't enough to compel my admittance into a psych ward (I wore a psych patient outfit in a bike race two years ago, just an fyi) I am currently working on another project: Bronco Ninjas. Get it? Because we're invisible on the blue turf? Watch out. Luckily, JT has a slight ninja obsession, so he is totally on board. I have also somehow convinced fellow student section superfans to get cracking on a Blue and Orange Justice League. This disease, it's contagious. It's all fun and games until someone gets on a reality TV show. |
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Why was I a paragraph for halloween?
Because I was too short to be an ese.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







photo cred alyssa ball on half these pictures!! love it.
ReplyDeletestorm trooper on bike. my favorite. just saying. oh, and i vote for sock monkeys. better get knitting, mommy.
Back when I was in my prime I used to dress up like a ninja and save the world. Now i wear sweats and spit-up saturated shirts all day long. =)
ReplyDelete