Monday, October 24, 2011

In A Funk

Possibly even an Absolute Funk, Volume 3.
I might be wearing too many clothes to qualify for that distinction, though.
Long story short, I feel pretty yucky. Long story hyperbole, I got diagnosed with diabetes, breast cancer, and hypochondria. Just kidding. But tons of weird stuff has been going on. I honestly fainted while laying in bed today. I don't even have to be standing to pass out, & I've been getting these really nasty migraines. I'm not sure if my "morning" sickness is back with a vengeance or if it's the migraines doing it. The babe is sitting on my sciatic nerve, which is a real pain in the butt. And my leg keeps falling asleep for like 18 hours every night, only it's not just my leg. It's my whole body, haha. I sleep sooo much and it isn't enough. I'm just shaky and dizzy and TIRED. I'm not even going to get started on the cramping.

Needless to say, I skipped school today. Since yesterday was especially awful, JT gave me a little blessing to get through the day. I cannot say anything to properly explain how grateful I am to have a worthy priesthood holder in the home. I haven't been able to get an appointment with the baby place yet, but hopefully everything will check out okay, and in the meantime, I've gotten pretty explicit instructions to stay the freak in bed. Haha. Don't have to tell me twice! I figured if I was too sick to miss church, I was too sick to go to class anyways. Technically, I went to church, but honestly thought I was dying by the time the second speaker started. In an attempt to escape public humiliation via fainting/puking during sacrament, I ended up opening a door that I thought led out of the chapel and walked straight into a janitorial closet. Smooth. I did my best impression of sprinting in heels out the right way to a garbage can to gag in front of multiple observers. I think staying in the utility closet would have worked out better for my bruised ego. 

Basically, we picked a really great week to sit on the front row. The cherry on the crap sundae (or Sunday?) was Derick peacing out back to Utah after spending 4 days in Boise, during which I saw him for maybe the 3 seconds it takes for him to run down the stairs to go get in his car. Awesome.
I wish Nike made Pro(Zac) Combats for Boise State fans too, because that is about the dosage amount I could use right now, regardless of how the season is shaping up.
So yeah. This post is all about me being a baby.
Luckily for me, JT is the most solid person in the world. It is harder to be grumpy than happy when he's here. And when he isn't, I just watch this video a couple times:
Blam! That triumphant spirit is so potent, I am totally motivated to change out of my pajamas right now. Into fresh pajamas. At this rate, I might even go outside. (not likely)

Your weekend can't have lowlights without some highlights, and there were definitely a few worth mentioning. We did some awesome BSU chalk on Friday night with Zepedas. I guess after we left, the team came out and thought it was pretty funny. Going to the game was even more of a blast, I had missed watching real gritty football like that. Then, we DJ'd my favorite wedding so far. Three words: Hot chocolate bar. It helped that they gave us a decent-sized request list to play from and we got tasty leftovers for free, and it was a nice contrast to our last wedding event, which was totally drunken hillbilly. (Tree stump wedding cake, pine cone boutonieres, and I'm pretty sure the 'something blue' was a pregnancy test) We had a really good time, and got to sleep at a reasonable hour. Speaking of which, I've been up for over twenty minutes and I think I could use a nap. Time to go get dressed in that freshly laundered set of sweats...yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment